Trees are of utmost importance to us; there is no doubt about it. But the unrestricted growth of trees, with reference to their height and widths, can become a hazard. It is therefore essential to keep pruning the trees in your area at regular intervals. Regular trimming of trees is extremely important for several reasons. If you live in Perth, then Williams Tree Pro for Tree Removal Perth will help you out with such travails. Tree removal needs approvals from the local authorities say www.connectionnewspapers.com/news/2017/dec/14/trees-vs-power-lines/.
Apart from enhancing the aesthetics, trimmed trees look far more fabulous than unkempt ones; these can also become potential hazards. Imagine the branches of the trees extending right up to your house. Dry branches can become massive risks in times of fire. Therefore, both for aesthetics and safety purposes, it is important to trim the trees regularly.
Professional tree trimming services are any day better and less of a hassle than DIY exercises that you may take upon for the purpose. This is because such professionals come with every kind of tool and equipment to trim the trees, they know the tips and tricks of lending the trees the best possible look, and they can also give you loads of information on the ways to maintain trees. Simply cutting down the branches does not tantamount to the maintenance of trees. Regular tree trimming is also important to cut down the dead branches that not only make the trees unhealthy and weak but because they also become a breeding ground for insects and pests. Molds start forming in such spaces, and therefore, for the tree’s health and your own family’s health, it is essential to trim the trees regularly.
But just in case, you do not want to call upon professional tree trimming services and want to take upon the task yourself; there are few aspects that you should keep in mind.
· Attempt to remove the branches if only they are not more than five centimeters in diameter. For any branches that are wider than this, you will not only find the removing process difficult but may also hurt yourself in the process.
· Remember the thumb rule while trimming. The rule of maintaining two-thirds of the crown and one-third of the base should be adhered to when trimming trees.
· Perfection lies in neither trimming too much nor trimming too little. The amount of foliage that should leave when trimming is the knowledge that will come to you with each subsequent trimming.
· Do not damage the branch collar. The branch collar is the part of wherein the soft tissues grow. If you happen to cut it off, you are inviting potential infection to the tree.
· Do not forget to wear your protective gear and gloves. This goes without saying; ensure that you have all the necessary equipment and protective gear before you begin the task.
Tree trimming may seem easy but is a very technical task. Going by the difficulty levels involved herein, it is always better to seek professional help here.